ISS takes a hands-on ownership approach and provides solutions.
Things Aren’t Always What You Expect, But They Are What You Inspect.
ISS is a third-party, quality control, inspection, sorting, and containment company that provides quality inspection services for the automotive, pharma, appliance, and marine industries.
ISS was officially founded in 1999, by Joe and Angela Walden, when they began full-time operations in a humble, 1,200 Sq. ft. self-storage building in Berea, Kentucky. After working with local partners to establish themselves, they began to expand and gain recognition within the industry under their motto “We know YOUR success is OUR success”.
Since then, ISS has grown and earned the reputation of being one of the best quality inspection, sorting, and containment companies in North America. From working with start-ups to Fortune 100 companies, ISS has the experience and capabilities to handle any situation.
In addition to providing unparalleled quality inspection services, ISS also offers warehouse and value-add services, such as storage, rework, kitting, and product launches.
ISS and ASNT (The American Society for Nondestructive Testing)
ISS adheres to ASNT standards, guidelines, and recommendations. Nondestructive testing (NDT) is the process of inspecting, testing, or evaluating materials, components or assemblies for discontinuities, or differences in characteristics without destroying the serviceability of the part or system. In other words, when the inspection or test is completed, the part can still be used.
ISS is ISO 9001 Registered
For ISS, this is more than just a registration. It’s how we operate and function, ensuring that our customers receive proven, process-driven solutions to their quality issues.
Further, this verifies that we adhere to a number of quality management principles, including:
- Customer Focus
- Engagement of People
- Process Approach
- Evidence-Based Decision Making
- Relationship Management
We hold ourselves to standards as high as yours.
To be the uncontested standard in quality service providers and become a foundational element of our customer’s success in managing unexpected and expected opportunities.
Taking a hands-on ownership approach in developing a full spectrum of quality services and quick solutions to positively impact our customers, community, profitability, our team, and their families. We will work to exceed our customer’s needs and expectations in all that we do
- We listen to the voice of our customers.
- We provide transparent communication and passionate customer service.
- We vow to maintain complete professionalism at all levels of our organization and believe in providing unsurpassed service and value to our customers.
- We serve and foster growth as our driving force.
- Our success is based on developing synergies with our partners and maintaining a working environment that encourages happiness, personal growth and accountability.
- We do the right thing, even when no one is looking.
- We deliver and exceed our commitments while maintaining our strong sense of ethics.
- Our hands-on ownership approach allows us to respond quickly to the needs of our customer and organization with confidence and consistency.
- Continuously improving and empowering our team ensures that our processes, policies and procedures assist in delivering consistent service to our customers and our organization.
- We will leave the same way we arrived.
- We ensure that our safety standards are maintained whenever we are present.