Job Title: Team Leader
Summary of Job:
Provides onsite Inspections/Sorts/Projects to customers; responsible for overseeing lead inspectors/inspectors and setting up new inspections/sorts/projects per customer/location contact requirements. While onsite for customers, Team Leaders are the main contact for any questions or issues. Team Leaders report directly to the assigned Supervisor or Manager regarding any issues or concerns with sorting/project or sorting/project activities.
- Quality Control—the individual demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors their own work and the work of their subordinates to ensure ongoing quality.
- Safety and Security—the individual actively promotes and personally observes safety and security procedures, and uses equipment and materials properly. The individual is proactive in identifying and addressing safety concerns.
- Dependability—the individual is consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance.
- Problem solving—the individual identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner and gathers and analyzes information skillfully. Communicate problems and potential solution to Field Manager/ Director of Sorting.
- Interpersonal Skills—the individual remains open to others’ ideas and exhibits willingness to accept constructive feedback. The individual serves as a coach and mentor to all employees and associates. The individual also promotes a collective work environment that is respectful and safe.
- Oral communication—the individual speaks clearly and professional to customers, employees and managers. The individual addresses issues in a timely manner and has strong follow-up skills.
- Written Communication—the individual edits work for spelling and grammar and mathematics and is able to read and interpret written information.
- Objective Thinking – the individual must be able to look at situations objectively, taking all aspects into consideration without allowing their personal opinions or views to overshadow the facts.
- Planning/Organizing—the individual prioritizes and plans work activities and uses time efficiently.
- Adaptability—the individual adapts to changes in the work environment, manages multiple tasks and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- Confidentiality – the individual does not communicate proprietary information to unprivileged parties.
- Standing for long periods of time on various surfaces
- Frequent walking on various surfaces
- Frequent bending
- Occasional repetitive work with hands
- Lifting < 80 lbs. frequently; > 80 lbs. infrequently
- Ability to pass vision test
- Ability to drive a car (good driving record)